Re: A89: Re: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

then you'll have a bunch of HW1 programmers and a target audience that
all use HW2.  Sure, programmers will be able to play games on their own
calcs, but if it ends up that there are fifty times as many HW2's as
there are HW1's, there'll be plenty of quality programs but no one able
to use them.