Re: A89: Re: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Help.... my TI-89 is now dead...

Which raises a interesting question... if you had a HW1 will you get a
HW2, or are they intelligent and reset (there is a pin on the processor
that has to be set for it to reset if the buses both fail) the HW1 calc
and reflash it for you and send it back?

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org