Re: A89: Should I make a "shell" for AMS 2.03?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Should I make a "shell" for AMS 2.03?

It is done the same way with HW1, but HW1 can use any location of memory
that fits some constraints, but on HW2 there are only certain locations
and I guess the info TI gave was crap.

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org