A89: Re: Should I make a "shell" for AMS 2.03?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Should I make a "shell" for AMS 2.03?

I've been wanting to write a shell that will run on hardware 2 calcs with
AMS 2.03, but I can't get my calc to dump it's ROM (I keep getting a
"Protected memory error") If anyone knows of an easier way to obtain info on
the hardware 2 calcs, please let me know.