From: M. Adam Davis [mailto:adavis@ubasics.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 11:47 AM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: My Linking Cable Software Project

A great book is the following:

-  ISBN: 0965081915
   Parallel Port Complete
   Jan Axelson, Janet Louise Axelson
   Paperback, Published 1997, 304 pages, 4.5
-  Price: $39.95

The price is Amazon's current price.  It has info on Visual Basic
programming, as well as other languages and operating systems.  It also
goes into the hardware quite a bit.  Amazon also suggests other related
books.  Please see the link below.

If you decide you'd like to buy it, or other related books, it would
help me if you went through the following link.  I use the association
money I get to support my PIC Microcontroller website.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0965081915/adamdaviscollect/

-Adam