Re: A89: Re: HW 2.00 Compatible Games w/ROM v1.05

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: HW 2.00 Compatible Games w/ROM v1.05

The majority of them are not.  The hardware has changed enough that some
won't write to the screen at all, and all of them need to be
recompiled.  I expect it'll be about the end of january before we have
games on HW2 that won't crash and run well.  Perhaps we can find an easy
way to do greyscale by then as well...

-Adam