From: Mark Zavislak [mailto:felix@megsinet.net]
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 1999 9:40 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A89: Leaving...

This list used to be a great sounding ground for programmers, where one
could ask questions and get responses for programming questions.  Although
I did really program at all, it was a place where I could get news on new
projects, hardware, hacks, etc.

I hope that the latest comment from Serial in response to Scott Noveck:

---
not like you've ever made use of it but to tell us about all the new
features we dont have or when we're doing something illegal anyway.
---

was not represenative of the consensus of the members of the list.  Of the
last 200 messages, I bet that less than 2% actually contained any assembly
content, and that nothing was learned.

I will remain on this list to see how if this whole thing blows over, but I
at this point, I am not sure if it will.

If anyone would care to _really_ talk about programming issues, send a
message to assembly_89-subscribe@listbot.com.  I just created this list in
response to the downward spiral that this list is taking.  Its moderated,
in the hope that it  remains ontopic.

Scott has *a lot* of great things to say as do many others, and a lot of
people would like to hear what they have to say.

-Mark Zavislak
felix@megsinet.net