Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

At 04:34 PM 12/11/99 , you wrote:

>WHAT YOU JUST DESCRIBED IS NOT EVOLUTION.  (Now, if I really wanted
>to get my point across, I would use size 36, bold, red font.)  What you
>just described is natural selection.  Even though this child has a 6th
>finger, it is still a human being is it not?
>      - Matthew

evolution is a result of Natural Selection.  thats what evolution is based
on.  He who survives reproduces and therefore those genes are more
prominent in following generations.

heredity

i have icq - 12676345
-Joe-  "Dont believe everything you hear!"
	"Treat life like a rental car!"
The rules have changed. Get PAID to surf the web! Join for FREE!
Click here:
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=atz140
Check out my web page- Dead Wood Skateboarding Home -
http://home.olp1726.mindspring.com/index.htm