Re: A89: Re: OT: darwin

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: OT: darwin

In a message dated 12/11/99 4:41:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
davediego@geocities.com writes:

> turbosoft, i remember u asking what "caused" something to grow an eye, well
> if
>  the little microorganism kept swimmnig into the superheated water cause it
>  couldnt tell wtf it was doing or going, dont u think that something that
> could
>  even remotely tell what it was doing would live longer?

so, assuming that this "something" lived a life more or less near the same
span as animals today, could it grow an eye in its lifetime?  Also, according
to what you say its lifespan would be even shorter...

>  i sure as hell do,
> and
>  all these little advancements built up over BILLIONS of years, ur
forgetting
>  just how long the earth has been around, thats how evolution is sound

are we also forgetting the mass of evidence that points to how _short_ the
earth has been around?

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>