Re: A89: Ah-ha, I figured out why TI limited the user-archive on HW 1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Ah-ha, I figured out why TI limited the user-archive on HW 1 calcs, dirty bastards...

Thats absurd... Everyones getting this all wrong... on the MEM screen it
doesnt say 700k archive free. It says 700k Flash Mem free. There's a
diffrence. The archive is as we all know, is where programs and equations
can be stored. The 'Flash Mem' is the pages that are avalible for Flash
Applications. TI's not raging against us... TI didn't do this on purpose...