Re: A89: Re: Re: Why is everyone complaining about Tetris not working on

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Why is everyone complaining about Tetris not working on AMS 2.03?

Black link = serial link.  Parallel link isn't compatible.  I had to get
a separate computer just to use my parallel link even, because they also
require (generally) older parallel adapters.  If you ever have a choice,
don't choose the parallel...