Re: A89: Re: To: Religion-89@lists.ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: To: Religion-89@lists.ticalc.org

In a message dated 12/10/99 10:56:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
littlbit@txcyber.com writes:

> There is nothing wrong with broadbasting the Word of Christ.  It is
>  commanded to all believers in the Bible.

Dude, shut the hell up.  This is the Assembly-89 list.  You may think that
"broadbasting the Word of Christ" is ok everywhere, but it is NOT appropriate
on this list!  I couldn't care less what you personally believe, or what
Serial believes, or what anyone else believes about darwin, evolution, the
bible, etc.  This is a list about TI-89's.  Everyone is entitled to their own
opinion about religion, but this list is NOT the place to discuss it!

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
http://linux.hypnotic.org/~jonah/