No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

	Ya Know, Ya Guys Are Goin' WAAAAY Too Far On This. However, I Have Yeat
Another Question.
	I Assembled My Game With No Errors (No Thanx To Most Of You), But When I
Exit, It Changes The Comments So That Teh First Three Chars are 'yyy' Or
'yyÞ'  Anyone Know Why?  Or Are You Just Gonna Make Phun Of The Last
Name?

-David
"Einstein Is Down On The Beach Staring Into The Sand-Everything He
Believes In Is
Shattered.  What You Fear In The Night; In The Day Come To Call Anyway."