Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

In a message dated 12/10/99 9:47:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mhlandry@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Sorry guys, maybe I should have picked a more mature place to ask
 this question.  I will remember this next time.
      - Matt

so we are not mature because we do not believe in your views?  we are not as
religuious and find no problems with an email that is god-mail,  you may feel
we are immature, i and most likly others, then feel you are narrow minded,
do not come around here whining that we are immature because we do not feel
as crazy about god as you do,  everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and
you and that eric preecher kid and everyone else have no right to tell us we
are going to hell.  guess what.  i dont really believe in heaven or hell,  I
do not believe god will strike us down for using his name in vain,  and if
you feel that makes me "immature" then you are a narrow minded idiot.  you
dont like god-mail@juno.com, you dont like the address?  delete it, go on
with your lives
                Jeremy