Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

When it says "GOD wrote:" that gets on my nerves.  BTW, I knew that some
immature person on this list would try and start an argument.  And no, I
am not an overly reigious person.  But someone who calls themself God
has a big ego problem.  As for a simple solution, make it god, i.e. dont
use a capital G.
     - Matt

Jer2665@aol.com wrote:

> i say, everyone piss off, its an email,  it says god-email,  not godsmail or
> i am god, its god-mail, maybe there is a reason, or story,  quit looking for
> something new to whine about and let him be until he starts claiming "i am
> god" or shit like that.  just take out your bibles, and read you overly
> religious people

Follow-Ups: References: