From: Reman Child
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 4:21 PM
Subject: A89: 89 on SAT's

I just have a quick question relating to the 89 being able to be used on standardized tests.  Can you actually use them.  In the test I took recently (the PLAN or ACT or something like that; I'm a sophomore), they didn't let me use it because of the 89's ability to factor......I tried emailing TI about this but as of yet (1 month of various emails) they haven't replied.  Thanks.

Reman Child

Follow-Ups: References: