From: Cassady Roop [mailto:croop@oregontrail.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 11:00 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: RE: rom checksum

Yeah, I just happen to have two Cray towers and a cryocloset next to my
dresser in my room. :)

I don't think many people on this list are going to have access to
supercomputers...  And if anyone does, its probably for a University, in
which case if they could get access it would be short-term, and you're
probably looking at weeks to months...  Its probably not gonna happen.