Re: A89: Re: Re: grrrrr 2.03

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: grrrrr 2.03

Umm....There isn't that much to relearn for the game programmers. The
shell developers and util developers  are the ones that will have a larger
impact. I'm guessing the main thing changed in this version are the ROM
calls and RAM addresses. Theres no difference in the language or anything
:) It's still 68k ;) I'd be really happy if TI decided to add a nice
SmallText feature to TI-Basic tho for my math proggies ;P

-Tim