Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: AMS 2.0x, a working kernel, no more stupid 8k l

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: AMS 2.0x, a working kernel, no more stupid 8k limit, and working Tetris & Phoenix

Ouch! you need to be an EXTREMELY experienced hacker
to bring down a Solaris server. Either that, or they
set it up stupidly. I wouldn't waste my time trying.