Re: A89: AMS 2.0x, a working kernel, no more stupid 8k limit, and worki

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AMS 2.0x, a working kernel, no more stupid 8k limit, and working Tet...

I ran Phoenix and it worked fine, but as soon as I tried to run Tetris, I got
the dreaded "Address Error" across the top of the screen. Is this just
something that will only happen once or does it happen every time? Also, will
some of the programs compiled for AMS 1.05 work on 2.01 if the libs that they
use are fixed (like gray4lib and util)?? Does anyone have the source for the
modified Phoenix. Lastly and finally, to compile for AMS 2.01, is a new
assembler needed??

Josh

<< I found a new kernel, program launcher, tetris, and phoenix on
http://www.ti-fr.fr.st.  I have already downloaded these programs and tested
them.  They all work :), I have also translated the readme included with the
new kernel.  Everyone should go to my site (http://h4X0r.cjb.net) and
download the new kernel and games.  The readme also has some informaton on
how to make your games/programs "AMS 2.0x Compatible." >>