A89: AMS 2.0x, a working kernel, no more stupid 8k limit, and working Te

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: AMS 2.0x, a working kernel, no more stupid 8k limit, and working Tetris & Phoenix

I found a new kernel, program launcher, tetris, and phoenix on http://www.ti-fr.fr.st.  I have already downloaded these programs and tested them.  They all work :), I have also translated the readme included with the new kernel.  Everyone should go to my site (http://h4X0r.cjb.net) and download the new kernel and games.  The readme also has some informaton on how to make your games/programs "AMS 2.0x Compatible."

--h4X0r