From: Joe
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 10:26 AM
Subject: A89: TI & France & these happenings

Just out of curiosity... who found this site with the ROM posted to it?  People on this list regularly check French pages for things such as ROMs?  That part doesn't seem to add up all that well.  I guess what I'm hinting at (since they're TI people on the list, right?) is that someone for TI gets on the list... posts a message to the list saying they found this ROM... that in turn gets distributed to us... they then get to see our reaction (pretty cheap way to do market research).  SO who originally found it?
--Joe