From: Brown, Josh
To: 'Rob Smith'
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 9:09 AM
Subject: RE: Re: ti-89 flash rom v2.01

Rob,

Thank you for your email.

The version 2.01 is not an early release. Texas Instruments does not grant the right to distribute or modify TI calculator ROM versions.  When people do, they are doing so in violation of Texas Instruments copyright protections.  If a ROM version is not obtained directly from Texas Instruments, we are not responsible for support or any damages caused by this unauthorized ROM download.

Sincerely,

Josh Brown