Re: A89: Re: How TI's keys work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: How TI's keys work

 > Well, if no one quotes the message in their replies, then how will anyone
 > know what people are replying to?  Quoting is very helpful and useful.

Maybe I have exceptionally high IQ, but I swear that I can follow
a conversation without reading through the HTML compilation of all

I have also read the document Netiquette. Yes, I'm that old. Even
worse, I found it quite reasonable to live by it and respect my
fellow netizens as much as not to dump trash on their e-frontyard
by sheer lazyness or ignorance. I'm probably a mental case, I guess.

Regards,

Zoltan