A89: Re: Re: THEY STILL INPLY THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: THEY STILL INPLY THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT

> It will be funny when AMS 2.x does come out, and its pretty much the same
as
> this "beta" version or whatever that this French guy got a hold of..
>
> Bryan

What will be funny is when we find out we spent two hours downloading our
mail reading people's complaints and complaining about something that wasn't
even a problem because it turns out that this whole thing is the work of a
French guy related to the guy who made Archive Utility. :P

While I find it incredibly hard to believe that TI didn't make this program,
they're denying it awfully hard. Then again, after watching Clinton, that
doesn't hold much weight. Could making an OS like this even concievably even
be done without being a programmer at TI? Didn't we conclude a long time ago
that to make our own OS we'd have to crack the encrypting program?

-Zero

Follow-Ups: References: