REVALATION!!! (Was: Re: A89: THEY STILL INPLY THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

REVALATION!!! (Was: Re: A89: THEY STILL INPLY THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT)

AMS 2.01 WASN'T developed by TI!!! It was written by
Soft Warehouse Inc. , the guys who did 1.00 and 1.05.
Hey, we all got our hands on a bootleg copy of the
program, and we're blaming TI for the problems!! Now
TI's inference that on of us may have written it is
absolutely absurd! We would have to started work on it
just after the 89 came out in order to get it this
complete. So it was a pre-release copy. SO WHAT? It
may take awhile but we'll figure it out! the 85 had no
built-in ASM support, but now it's got some awesome
games! WHY? BECAUSE WE DIDN'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!

Jimmy