Re: A89: Re: THOSE TI BASTARDS!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: THOSE TI BASTARDS!!!

In a message dated 11/30/99 7:21:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Serial@earthlink.net writes:

> Okay there is the deal with that then. Three good couses of action can be
>  taken
>  1.) Programs can be split up into smaller programs and called like lib's
>  2.) We could figure out how to break the Flash Apps Full Lincese code and
>        install everything as a flash app
>  3.) We could hex up the 89u update file and figure out what makes it limit
>  it and KILL IT
>  =P

yeah!   8K limit?  screw that!  because friggin' l'm not making this
snoboard2000 program, which is ALREADY 20,000 somethin' bytes, and all the
time l spent on it and then not have it work on my calc.  And THAT is all l
have to say about that.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>