Re: A89: Re: HELP !!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: HELP !!!!!

> > defines
> > >
> > > I checked and i did indent but my mail browser didn't display it, was
> > > there anything else wrong??
> >
> > Not that I can see from the file alone - what are the errors you're getting?
>

> ^ Duplicate Symbol
> wierd crap from doorsos.h  (duplicate macro definition)

You don't need tios.h if you have doorsos.h - just use doorsos.h.

> Alignment error

One or more variables are not aligned. Put an " EVEN" in front of those that
need to be aligned (my guess would be the sprites).

> I really didn't mean to bother you guys so much.  I think it's hopeless.

No bother... this is what this list is for, after all.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

Bigmac's brother was reliably believed to be in the job of moving video
recorders around in an informal way.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Only You Can Save Mankind)