Re: A89: Re: Re: Street Fighter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Street Fighter

> I don't believe that Jimmy Mardell could do it.  I think that he is a very
>  good programmer but, not good enough to make sft2.

And you know this how???  What makes you think that mr. mardell would not be
able to do this project???  What led you to this reasoning...???

Actually I think that many people on this list would be able to program a
game 'similiar' to sf2t...there is just one factor which separates these
people from the task at hand --- TIME...some of us actually have to work and
and go to school-pretty much covering the whole day...And perhaps the most
time consuming component of sf2t would be graphics...so many possible moves
for just one character!!!

I'm not saying that it would be easy at all for many people on this list to
do a game 'similiar' to sf2t...but i'm just saying it is possible...at least
if time was not a factor!!!

...Steven