A89: Street Fighter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Street Fighter

Has anybody else been having trouble with the new street fighter?  I haven't
been able to keep it on my calculator for more than 5 minutes before it
crashes.  At first I thought maybe it had something to do with archive
utility, but I just reinstalled the rom and street fighter still crashes.
People on the list seem to be talking about it like it works fine, so I was
wondering what I am doing wrong.
Another question, the manual says the archive is divided into sectors.  Does
anybody know how big they are and how many there are.  This would be usefull
for fitting as much in the archive as possible, like all the street fighter
stuff.
Thanks!

Follow-Ups: References: