Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: ASM without libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: ASM without libraries

do you really mean without just libraries (that is no problem, just dont use
them)
or do you mean without a shell? thats more tricky, I don't think there is any
publically available linkers for that out now. (I have one, but I didn't make
it, and I think I agreed not to spread it. because I already have one, I dont
care to make one myself..  If I did, I would release it)

//Olle

Lynn McCartney wrote:

> Do you know the name of the program or the author?

Follow-Ups: References: