Re: A89: AP Calculus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AP Calculus

hah!  they could just try clip things in my hair! am shaved :)
hmm.. ears and back though... :)
anyway I'm in college (or whatever) now, so it is very much like i can do
whatever I want in class (or even be there or not) as long as I dont disturb it.
In the end, it is only me who suffers from it, so noone cares.

//Olle