Re: A89: Can someone compile this small program for me?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Can someone compile this small program for me?

I assembled it and the only problem was there was no
"end" at the end of your code.  I have included what I
got after I added the end to it.

--- TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:
> l can't find a 68k compiler that will work, it's
> making me mad.  Anyway, l've
> included keylib.asm, the file l'd like to have
> compiled, and doorsos.h as an
> include file.  Can someone compile this please l'd
> appreciate it.  Thanks.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/zip name=DOORSOS.ZIP

===
Visit my website, Some Assembly Required, at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908
For the best of japanese programs and news on
my rpg, Brave Warrior Itami.