A89: Re: Re: Help! -- a compiler that works??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Help! -- a compiler that works??

>There are different doorsos.h files out there, as well as numerous tios.h
>files.
>
>Two suggestions:
>1) Make sure you have the path set correctly %doors% or whatever and that
it
>is pointing to the correct include directory.
>2) Contact Xavier Vassor and ask him for a bit of assistance =)

I've had this problem occasionally - it just goes berzerk.  Make sure that
you don't have doorsos.h, tios.h, and/or romcalls.h all included at the same
time - they overlap a lot.  Try rebooting and recompiling.  And make sure
that you include doorsos.h FIRST, before any other include files.

    -Scott