RE: A89: Re: Calc turns off after my program returns to Doors...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Re: Calc turns off after my program returns to Doors...

I don't want to say what it is until I release it (in a few days), but it is
just a simple puzzle game that could be described as a variation on the game
'Columns'.  It is quite addicting to me, and I think others will like it.  All
I have to do is make a string input routine for the highscorer's name,
optimize it for size, and fix the annoying bug mentioned below.

>===== Original Message From assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org =====
>I'm not exactly skilled and unfortunately I can't help you but I was
>wondering, what program are you making?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Zach Miller
Madison,Wisconsin