A89: Re: ASM getkey routine without libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: ASM getkey routine without libraries

>does anyone know of a quick getkey() routine that, without libraries,
checks
>for a key press and will return the key code (or 0 if no key is pressed)?
>Thanks!

The userlib source DOES come in the Doors zip - if you still can't get the
code to work (do you have the ASM include files for doorsos:: calls, right?)
then just copy the userlib::idle_loop code.  And if you don't want the
pause, you can either modify the userlib::idle_loop code or try the getkey
routine from nibbles89 - which I believe is the same code you have =(

    -Scott