A89: C -- help inserting one line of asm code into C compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: C -- help inserting one line of asm code into C compiler

There is a line of code here, which l think l can use as a getkey() function.
 l want to use them in tigcc, using the
asm("

      ")
construct.  Can anyone help me convert this line of asm code so that it will
work with the C compiler?  it is:

        move.w (doorsos::MaxHandles+$1E),d0

l've tried putting it in my C program but the compiler does not recognize
this as regular code that it can assemble.

If the above is not correct and you need the rest of the code, here is the
function:

get_key
        tst.w (doorsos::kb_vars+$1C)
        beq get_key