Re: A89: Wait, it gets better (more TI-83+ SDK)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Wait, it gets better (more TI-83+ SDK)

> ok :)
> anyway, no calcs is standard on swedish University/college.
>
> /Olle

It is? I must be lucky then - my university (LU / LTH) has allowed
calculators on all the exams I've taken so far (1 year at LU, 3 years at
LTH). I've use my 85 on all the exams where a calc was useful, and since a
friend with a 92 tol me that no-one had asked him to not use it I think I
will take both the 85 and the 92+ to my next exam and see what happens. =o)

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92 Plus at http://c625.sparta.lu.se
Random PQF Quote follows:

People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across
the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from
behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone
else."
        -- Carrot travels to Ankh-Morpork
           (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)