Re: A89: A Really Interesting Idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: A Really Interesting Idea...

Oh goodness, it really must be late! I must make a few clarifications before
a gazillion people intereperet my idea wrong and I find myself up for public
execution by this time tomorrow night.

What I mean is: an application that, when run, would present you with two
that this is an APPLICATION stored in the application area of the FlashROM.
These are not deleted when the memory is reset. This means that if the
calculator crashes, the program- which would store these programs WITHIN
ITSELF- would still have a copy of DoorsOS or whatever you wanted to protect
within itself. It would also be of great use as a general backup device if it
was made to store any type of file.

Hope that clears up the concept... now could it be done? :)