A89: Re: Re: Fwd: FW: Colorado

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Fwd: FW: Colorado

> At 06:36 PM 4/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >The TI-Files would like to join in this sign of respect and dignity.
> Please sign
> >below.

> everyone
> to as

I don't mean any disrespect, but I don't see how this guy thinks the tragedy
is going to "end sooner" by sending out as many unsolicited emails as
possible.  It seems more like he just wants to have his name plastered all
over the internet.  You can't help these people by consuming bandwith, so
please don't forward this to anyone guys.

Follow-Ups: References: