Re: A89: Anyone here graphically talented?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Anyone here graphically talented?

In a message dated 4/19/99 19:27:07 Eastern Daylight Time, cassetti@yahoo.com
writes:

> Wow, your art is really amazing!
>  I like your graphics, but they are a little to
>  detailed for what i am thinking (i can't belive i
>  am saying this!) Anyway, if you have a really
>  good imagination, i really could use your help!
>  Could you please draw an example of your own
>  version of a pokemon, (to see what it would look
>  like). If you would like to help work on our rpg,
>  let us know. And if you do, my ICQ# is 13131892
>  ~cassetti~

no offense, but personal mail doesn't belong on the list.  if a message is
clearly directed at one person, and nobody else will benefit from it, just
send the email to that person individually.