A89: emulator help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: emulator help

i have been using the emulator by rusty wagner for a while now. recently when
i loaded it up, the keys are all screwed up.  pressing 2nd brings up the F1
menu.  and it seems like all of the keys are roughly one and a half keys down
from where they should be.  i know this isn't because of my emulator being
screwed up because i have downloaded and rerun it like 3 times.  even getting
different rom images.  and each time it doesn't work.  any ideas on how to
fix this? is it having problems wih another program on my computer? what
might that program be?  thanks,  i gotta get this to work so i can start
programming.  thanks alot.