Re: A89: Hey, could someone help all newbies!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Hey, could someone help all newbies!

yeah that helps .... can anyone else here help us
newbies HERE, and release simple program that
show how to do the very very basics, like
changing fonts?? or the size?
Also, the grayscale graphics will take newbies a
while to learn, but i would like to see 1-2
programs that do simple black or white graphics!
the first to be a small graphic, the second one
to take a graphic, and tile it across the entire
screen.
Also, i was thinking, could someone out there do
a lib to handle grayscale easier? for example;
to do a black and white graphic, you put this
coding ( just the graphic binary part ):
dc.b %00011000
---
but could you do a lib to handle grayscale like
this:
----
dc.b #00124300
----
the # instead of % because its not binary ( duh!
)
and 1 is a black pixle, 2 is a dark gray, 3 is
lighter gray... and so on!
That would make programming soooo much easier, if
you think it could work, let me know
~ thanks! ~