A89: Random number help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Random number help

ok,  i put out a message a little while ago that no one responded to so im
gonna ask again.  im looking for someone to help me out with random numbers.
i want the program to go to a different program and get like a random number
from 1-15, or something, and with that number go through and get that list.
such that

Randint(1,15,Num)
If Num=1
Then
"why does no one in this list ever answer my questions?"->question
"Because no one knows the answer."->answer1
"because they are too lazy to type"->answer2
"no one feels like helping"->answer3
return
if Num=2
Then
etc, etc

understand what im asking for?  please help this time.  thanks