Re: A89: Re: graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: graphics

the general "how you think when you code" is quite similar no matter what
assembly.
At least all simple ciscs without advanced piplineing and cacheing and stuff.
the actual syntax and what you can do, differ rather much between 68k and z80, I
would say.
One might find 68k easier to code, because it is more powerfull, but because
it's more powerfull it is also harder to code _good_ and _well_optimized_ code.

//Olle