A89: This is strange!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: This is strange!!!

I got some help from Xavier about saving information
to a variable.  I made a program that works.  The
problem is when I use another program to get the
information it turns the program into an expression.
Does anybody know what is happening?  Both programs
are attached below.  Thanks.
===
Visit my website, Some Assembly Required, at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908