Re: A89: Exec.ini

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Exec.ini

At 12:08 1999-04-02 -0500, you wrote:

>Now that TI's released that include file, would someone mind explaining how
>the heck we're supposed to use any of that?  Are those supposed to be tios
>calls?  And what are the parameters?  To me it's just a jumbled mass of
>letters and numbers. . . I liked the 86 documentation much more =)

I thought they explained it quite well on their page on how to use
the calls. You'll have to wait for the parameters though; but then,
most of the 3000 ROM calls on the 86 have unknown parameters as well.

It will be nice to be able to program without having to rely on a
shell (no offense meant!), although programming using only relative
addressing might be a bit tricky in the beginning...

--
Jimmy Mårdell                  "Applications programming is a race between
mailto:yarin@acc.umu.se         software engineers, who strive to produce

Follow-Ups: References: