A89: Re: FlashROM and others thinggys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: FlashROM and others thinggys

As it seems that most people has no knowledge about operation
of FlashROM, I will give you few basics:

1. FlashROM is kind of RAM, but it will hold its data after power off.
2. FlashROM works kinda same way as EPROMs but you don't need a UV lamp
   to clear the chip and you dont need to clear whole chip
3. Every time you archive or unarchive a variable into FlashRom, it
   "gain age", so if you archive and unarchive enough, FlashRom gets
   too old and it "dies". This is comparable to TV left on test screen for
   a week. After that your TV tube will be useless.

Also, after following this list for about a week I'd like to point out
few things:

1. Why in the hell everyone here speaks of TI-BASIC? This is the
   TI-ASSEMBLY list.
2. Why everyone has to send their messages twice in MIME: i think that
   you'll get the message with only the plain text too.
3. This place should be no place for flaming.

Biotech of BioProductioN