A89: One-Two Dimension Arrays - BASIC question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: One-Two Dimension Arrays - BASIC question

I wrote a game in C++ last year called "LifeTrails", and it came out really well.  I decided that since I'm still learning 68k, and there aren't many games out there, I should contribute to the 89 archives.  I only have two questions left, and then I can finish my program.

First, how would I create a one dimensional array in basic?
Second, how would I create a two dimensional array basic?

I appreciate it, and I will release it as soon as I can figure out arrays.
Thanks
Dave Demers
Led__Zeppelin@msn.com