Re: A89: BASIC question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: BASIC question

In a message dated 9/27/98 8:58:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
schlackow@PowerOnline.Net writes:

> Simply use the command mod(30,9)... And save that in your variable...
>  And now my little question: Do you know how to use the parallel homemade
>  Link with TI-89? Wizard92 doesn't recognize the header of TI-89 Program
>  Files... How can I do that?

oh yeah.  do this:
get the TI89 and 92 (not 92+) versions of WinLink on your computer
open a program in the 89 Winlink software
Copy and paste it into the 92 Winlink software
Save it, and send it using Wizard92!
l just thought of this as l was typing it
--TurboSoft

Visit the TurboSoft Homepage:  The most current Basic programs created by
TurboSoft for the 89.
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html">
http://members.aol.com/turbosoft/turbosoft.html</A>